Thursday, September 6, 2007

Its MY birthday today!!!

Well today is the 6th of September 2007 and this day 22 yrs ago a baby was born resulting in the new breed of homo sapiens to evolve and thats me; now a witful and young dashing man who can turn tide situations around in a master stroke... heh... eh my birthday leh... give some face... dun feel disgusted ok.... hahaha...
After loads of crap... Let me pen down wat happened today... Its business as usual for me as a student... Went sch blaah blaah blaaah and went home straight only to get a PIZZA delivery for dinner... haiz miserable... i just called for one just 2 weeks ago... well this time there's one of my fav cake.... the mango themed cake... eh sorry lah i forgot the name... paiseh... well wanted to take pics of it but then i forgot to charge battery for my camera so ended up gotta use my N73 to take pic loh... pic quality quite bad so too bad thou... at least its better then K800i...
oh well felt alright only for today... but then I would like to thank those pple who did not forget my birthday... Thanks dudes!!!





Eh paiseh ah... sorry for the poor pic quality and lousy shooting skills ah... not i take one of cos lousy lah
hahaha

No comments: