Friday, December 15, 2006

Feeling The Heat

Have been engaging in plenty of physical activities for the pass few days. Playing basketball and jogging under the scorching sun. I got a slightly darker skin tone compare to the days after my ORD. Playing under the scorching sun has made me realised that my stamina and physical condition were no longer what it used to be (hope it will be tuned back in time for my IPPT). After playing some balls these morning, my buddies and I went for a gd round of buffet... hahaha so full... really been a long time that i have ate so much food in a single meal... anyway... just to credit kweky here for inviting me to join him in blogging...
hahaha... hmmm.... feeling a little sleepy ---- but look out

>>>>>>>>>>>>>I'll be Back with more...

Hehehehe!!!!!!!!

No comments: